1. What is the amount required for a deposit?
The amount required is $2,000. This amount is non-refundable should you cancel or change your date.
2. When is the deposit due?
The deposit is due 7 days from the date we place a tentative hold on your wedding. You will receive a group sales agreement in the mail which you will need to sign and return with your deposit. If we do not receive your deposit within 7 days of the date sent. We will give you a courtesy call. If we do not hear from you within 48 hours, the reservation will automatically be released, without written notice.
3. When will you provide us with a cost estimate for our event and when is payment due?
After the menu appointment takes place, your coordinator will provide you with an estimated cost for your wedding which will include all food and beverage. 50% of this total will be due 6 weeks prior to the wedding. The final remaining balance will be due 1 week prior to the wedding.
4. Are tax and gratuities included in your package prices?
No. 20% service fee is added to the package price and beverages. Sales tax is applicable to all services. (Except non - hosted beverages)
5. How much time is allowed for decorating and set-up?
All vendors and decorators may have access to the room or ceremony site 90 minutes prior to the start of the wedding.
6. What times do the Wedding Ceremonies take place?
Seascape Beach Resort Room - 4:00 PM ceremony, Riviera Room or Bayview Room - 1:00 PM ceremony
7. How many dinner entrees come with the Wedding Packages?
One entree choice is included in the package price. Additional entree selection will be charged a $5.00 per person fee over the menu price. Vegetarian or Special Diets will be accommodated with advanced notice and will not be charged the additonal fee.
8. Are menu tastings available?
Menu Tastings may be arranged through your wedding coordinator and are charged to the individual at the time of the tasting. Menu Tastings are available on Wednesdays between the hours of 5:30 -7:30 PM. The Menu Tasting must be requested a minimum of 14 days prior to the date desired and subject to Chef availability. Salads and Entrees are available for tastings (maximum of 2 selections per item) Hors d'oeuvres and desserts are not available for sampling. Wine and Champagne will be charged per bottle.
9. Will My Wedding Coordinator personally handle and attend our reception?
Your wedding coordinator will guide you through the planning stages, menus selection, ceremony and through the start of your reception. After your Wedding Coordinator departs your banquet supervisor will oversee your event.
10. What is the "guaranteed guest count" and when is it due?
Your "guaranteed guest count" is the amount of people you expect to attend your reception/ceremony. The "guarantee" is due no later than 7 days prior to the date of your wedding. Once you have "guaranteed" a specific number, that number cannot be decreased but can be increased, within reason. You will be charged for the number that you "guarantee."
11. Does my group receive any discount on the guest suites?
Yes, all guests attending a wedding or special event will receive a 20% discount off of the standard/rack rate.
12. Am I able to make a room block for my wedding or special event?
Yes, please see our Event Planner or contact our reservation department for details.
* For package outline and pricing, please refer to page 4 of the Wedding Planner